[NANOG-announce] NANOG 70 Update

NANOG Support nanog-support at nanog.org
Tue May 23 18:46:31 UTC 2017

NANOGers,

We are in the final stages of preparation for NANOG 70, June 5-7, 2017 in Bellevue, WA, and we look forward to seeing many of you there.  In preparation for the meeting, here are a few highlights and reminders:

The NANOG 70 Highlights <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog70/agendahighlights> and Agenda <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog70/agenda> are now available.  We will publish Guidebook, our meeting mobile app, beginning June 1, 2017.  Agenda updates will be provided as warranted.

The NANOG Program Committee has delivered another strong program.  We wish to thank all who submitted presentation topics for consideration, and for those not accepted for NANOG 70, we encourage you to resubmit for NANOG 71.  The NANOG 71 CFP is to be announced on June 27, 2017.

Please be aware of the NANOG 70 Registration <https://www.nanog.org/meeting/nanog70/registration> Fee dates as outlined below, and note the NANOG 70 Hotel Guest Room Blocks <https://www.nanog.org/meeting/nanog70/hotelinfo> have closed.  Please contact the hotel(s) directly, as rooms may still be available at the current hotel rates.

Late Registration starting May 8, 2017, (member $725, non-member $750, student $100)
On-Site Registration starting June 4, 2017 (member $925, non-member $950, student $100)
Cancellation Fee: $50.00, 2 weeks before meeting cancellation fee is $100.00 - May 22, 2017
No refund will be offered after Sunday, June 4, 2017

Do not miss out, there are Sponsorship Opportunities that remain. Please email sponsor-support at nanog.org for further information.

We look forward to NANOG returning to Bellevue and welcome those attendees <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog70/attendee> and meeting sponsors <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog70/sponsors> already planning their trip to NANOG 70.

We encourage you to join us for what will be another great June NANOG meeting!

Should you have any questions, do contact us at nanog-support at nanog.org

Respectfully,

Betty

Betty J. Burke