[NANOG-announce] NANOG On The Road Comes to Boston!!

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at nanog.org
Fri Mar 27 21:08:00 UTC 2015

We are very excited to be holding the next NOTR event in the great city of Boston and we invite you to join us!

Are you interested in Internet networking/peering? Do you work at a colocation, hosting or data center facility? Are you a provider of hardware/software solutions for the Internet industry?  If so, the NANOG On The Road <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/road6/home>NANOG On The Road <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/road6/home> Boston event is perfect for you!