[NANOG-announce] NANOG 63 Update

Betty Burke <[email protected]> betty at newnog.org
Wed Jan 14 21:14:55 UTC 2015

NANOGers,

We are beginning our final preparations in support of NANOG 63, February
2-4, 2015 in San Antonio, TX.

A few highlights and reminders follow:

The NANOG 63 Agenda  <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog63/agenda>is
posted, with updates being provided as warranted.

he Conference Registration Fee
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog63/registration> will increase soon,
so be sure to register now.  Also, take a moment to join NANOG
<https://www.nanog.org/membership> or renew your existing Membership.

   - Standard Registration starting January 16, 2015
      - (non-member $525, member $500, student $100)
   - Late Registration starting January 23, 2015
      - (non-member $600, member $575, student $100)
   - On-Site Registration starting January 30, 2015
      - (non-member $675, member $650, student $100)

The conference hotel
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog63/hotelinformation> (Marriott
Rivercenter) room block rate is set to expire on Friday, 5 pm CST, January
16, 2015, be sure to get your reservation made ASAP.

We welcome those attendees
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog63/attendees> and conference sponsors
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog63/sponsors> already planning to join
us for NANOG 63.

We encourage those not yet registered to do so, and join us for what will
be another great February NANOG meeting!

Should you have any questions, contact us at nanog-support at nanog.org

Sincerely,
Betty

Betty Burke