[NANOG-announce] NANOG 59 Reminders

Betty Burke <[email protected]> betty at newnog.org
Thu Sep 19 16:04:32 UTC 2013

Colleagues:

I write to share a few NANOG meeting reminders:

   - Routing Fundamentals<http://www.nanog.org/meetings/education/routing_fundamentals/home>,
   NANOGs first Education class, will take place Sunday October 6,
2013.  The Class
   registration
fee<http://www.nanog.org/meetings/education/routing_fundamentals/educationregistration>
includes
   a one-day pass to attend NANOG 59.  Be sure to pass along the information
   to those who may not be on the NANOG list and could benefit from our NANOG
   experience.
   - NANOG 59 <http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog59/home>, Oct. 7-9, 2013,
   is full of great content, check out the
agenda<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog59/preagenda>topics list
posted by the NANOG Program Committee. Early next week, the PC
   will be posting the preliminary agenda with times and speakers.
   - If you have not yet secured your room, do not delay.  The Sheraton
   Wild Horse <http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog59/hotelinformation> will
   be a fabulous place for our meeting.  A free shuttle service will be
   available on Monday and Tuesday evenings.  Thanks to our sponsors, we also
   have a full slate of evening socials.
   - Do not delay, register
today<http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog59/registration>,
   and take advantage of registration fee savings.  The current registration
   rate will expire on Friday, September 20, 2013.  You can register, manage
   your registration, and retrieve receipts from the NANOG portal
(ARO)<https://secretariat.nanog.org/login>.
    You can easily create a new account, or recover your
password<https://secretariat.nanog.org/ibin/c5i?rid=48>
   .
   - Be sure to Join NANOG today <http://www.nanog.org/membership> and
   receive a $25 discount on standard registration fees for any NANOG
   - conference as well as  have a voice in guiding future NANOG activities.
   - NANOGs Fall meeting also includes the important election process.  If
   you are onsite or remote, please participate through service and voting in
   the 2013 NANOG Elections
process<https://www.nanog.org/governance/elections/2013>.
    Of note, the nominations for Board
Candidates<https://www.nanog.org/elections/2013/board_of_directors>also
expires on Friday, September 20, 2013.
   - Lastly, a few NANOG 59 Sponsorship
opportunities<http://www.nanog.org/sponsors/opportunities>remain.  If
interested send a note to
   marketing at nanog.org, or visit our online sponsorship
form<http://www.nanog.org/sponsors/inquiry>.
    A member of the Development Committee will be sure to follow-up.

We look forward to seeing many of you at NANOG 59!

Should you have any questions, please send them along to
nanog-support at nanog.org.

All best.
Betty

--