[NANOG-announce] 2013 Election Results

Michael K. Smith mksmith at newnog.org
Thu Oct 10 13:12:45 UTC 2013

Greetings NANOG Colleagues,

As usual for our October meetings, there has been a lot happening with our
elections process,  and there will be more announcements to come over the
next few days.

First, a huge thank you to our Executive Director, Betty Burke, our NANOG
Secretariat, Florencia Dazzi, Anabel Martinez, Celia Clark-Worly, the
Verilan Team, and our technical event coordinators Tim Pozar and Matt
Peterson for a world-class event in Chandler.

Elections

Our annual election was held during NANOG 59. Ryan Donnelly, Jezzibell
Gilmore, and Dave Temkin were each elected to two-year terms on the Board
of Directors.

All proposed amendments to our bylaws also passed, thank you! In addition,
the Board appointed its officers for the coming year.

Chair - Michael K. Smith
Vice-Chair and Communications Committee Liaison - Steve Feldman
Treasurer - Ryan Donnelly
Secretary - Jezzibell Gilmore
Program Committee Liaison - Dan Golding
Development Committee Liaison - Dave Temkin

Committee Appointments

The Communications, Development and Program Committees selection process is
drawing to a close. Offers have been extended to candidates and we expect
to have all confirmations in the next 24-48 hours. A formal announcement of
the member appointments will follow. We wish to thank everyone who
volunteered to serve either on the NANOG Board of Directors or on one of
its Committees.

NANOG is truly an organization that depends on the ongoing enthusiasm and
support of its community.  Thank you for attending NANOG 59 live or via
webcast and for contributing regularly to our mailing lists.

Best regards,

Michael K. Smith
Chair, NANOG Board of Directors

www.nanog.org