[NANOG-announce] NANOG 59 - Important Schedule Notice & Call For Presentations. Please read!

David Temkin dave at temk.in
Mon Jun 17 19:33:37 UTC 2013

NANOG Community,

I hope everyone enjoyed New Orleans as much as I did!  It's truly one of my
favorite cities in the world.  Fresh off a great meeting, we're already
starting to get ready for NANOG 59 in Phoenix.  If you have a topic you'd
like to speak about, the program committee would love to consider it.
 Please watch http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog59/callforpresentations for
more information.

After considering feedback from members, speakers, ARIN, and sponsors we
have decided to make a small tweak to the program timing at NANOG 59.  We
will continue with the Monday-Wednesday format, however we will move the
ARIN Track and Tutorials to Tuesday morning, highlighting their importance
to the program.  The program will begin on Monday morning at 10:00AM
followed by our popular Newcomers Lunch.  The exact schedule layout can be
found at http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog59/preagenda and is also
attached in JPG format to this email.

   If you wish to submit a presentation, please keep these important dates
in mind:

   Presentation Abstracts and Draft Slides Due:        16-Aug-2013
   Slides Due:
30-Aug-2013
   Topic List Posted:
06-Sep-2013
   Final Agenda Published:                                       27-Sep-2013

   Please submit your materials to http://pc.nanog.org

   Looking forward to seeing everyone in Phoenix!

   -Dave Temkin

   (Chair, NANOG Program Committee)