[NANOG-announce] NANOG 55 Agenda Published!

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Mon May 14 13:43:26 CDT 2012

All,

The NANOG 55 Agenda has been published and is viewable at: http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog55/agenda.php

Detailed abstracts will be added to the agenda over the next few days.

Please note that the hotel group rate expires on May 18th.  Late registration for the meeting begins on
5/28, so please register today to save significant money!  You may register here:
http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog55/nanog55_registration.html

Some individuals may require a Visa and/or valid passport to enter Canada, please see details *here.
<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/meeting.asp#question2>**

The NANOG Program Committee is proud of the program that we have assembled for Vancouver and we are looking
forward to welcoming everyone to this amazing venue.

*Regards,
-Dave Temkin
For the NANOG Program Committee