[NANOG-announce] Appointment of Dan Golding as Board Member

Sylvie LaPerriere sylvie at newnog.org
Tue Jun 26 15:41:39 CDT 2012

NANOG Colleagues,

The Board has met last Friday June 22 and appointed Dan Golding as the
replacement board member until the next election. He will join our next
Board on July 6.
We would like to thank everyone who submitted their candidacy for this
interim. Your desire to serve is encouraging.
We had previously announced that we would communicate this appointment on
June 22. The delay is due to our desire to communicate personally with all
that were not selected first. We trust you understand.

Welcome Dan!

Sincerely,

--

Sylvie LaPerriere