[NANOG-announce] Final Reminder: Call for Presentations: NANOG 57 in Orlando, FL

David Temkin dave at temk.in
Sun Dec 9 19:32:57 UTC 2012

NANOG Community,

The North American Network Operators' Group (NANOG) will hold their 57th
meeting in Orlando, FL on February 4th through the 6th.  Of special note,
this is the first meeting that will have a fully Monday through Wednesday
agenda.  Our host, CyrusOne is eagerly awaiting welcoming you to the
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld.

The NANOG Program Committee is now seeking proposals for presentations,
panels, tutorials, tracks sessions, and keynote materials for the NANOG 57
program. We invite presentations highlighting issues relating to technology
already deployed or soon-to-be deployed in the Internet. Vendors are
encouraged to work with operators to present real-world deployment
experiences with the vendor's products and interoperability. NANOG 57
submissions are welcome at  http://pc.nanog.org <http://pc.nanog.org/>

For further information on what the Program Committee is seeking, please
see http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog57/callforpresentations.html<http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog56/callforpresentations.html>
<http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog56/callforpresentations.html>
This will also be our first meeting after the 2012 WCIT in early December,
and we expect topical and timely presentations regarding the results

    When considering submitting a presentation,  keep these important dates
in mind:

    Presentation Abstracts and Draft Slides Due:  10-December-2012
    Final Slides Due:
  7-January-2013
    Draft Program Published:
14-January-2013
    Final Agenda Published:
18-January-2013

    Please submit your materials to http://pc.nanog.org

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Orlando!

-Dave Temkin