[NANOG-announce] NANOG 50 Call for Presentations now available

David Meyer dmm at 1-4-5.net
Tue Jul 6 16:34:03 UTC 2010

	Folks,

	Its time to start thinking about the presentation(s) you
	want to give at NANOG 50. NANOG 50 is our annual joint
	meeting with ARIN, so there will be great opportunities
	to present both the NANOG and ARIN communities.

	We had a great deal of content for NANOG 49 so if your
	talk wasn't accepted please consider resubmitting for
	NANOG 50.

	The Call for Presentations can be found on

	 http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog50/callforpresent.php

	Looking forward to seeing all of you in Atlanta.

	Dave

	(for the NANOG PC)