[NANOG-announce] Program Committee Nominations

Betty Burke bburke at merit.edu
Tue Oct 7 18:30:23 UTC 2008

All:

Just a reminder to get your Program Committee nominations into nominations at nanog.org.  In just a few days the Merit team will be off to LA and NANOG44.  While at the meeting we have many tasks that will take us away from email for a bit.  We do not want to miss any one, so please take a moment in the next day or two to get those nominations and offers to serve into us!!

Thanks in advance for your consideration and support.

Sincerely,

Betty Burke
Merit/NANOG Project Manager
Merit Network Inc.