[Jobs] Job posting request
Russ.Johnson at msci.com
Thu Jun 18 21:18:06 UTC 2015
We would like to share our Sr. Network Engineer opening in our Norman, Oklahoma office to your mailing list. I have attached the Word copy of the job description and also pasted it below, depending on which is more convenient for you. People can either email me directly or can apply on our site at - https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MSCI&cws=1&rid=8528 Please let me know if you require any additional information. Thank you!
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be part of a global team that designs and delivers high quality solutions to meet the business requirements of a leading global provider of investment decision support tools. If you are an expert in Cisco networking technologies this is your opportunity to work on complex initiatives and further your career.
* You will provide engineering design and support of our Data Center network environment
* You will provide engineering design and support of our Cisco TCP/IP network environment
* You will lead, manage and participate in project implementation of TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Wireless Networks and other networking projects
* As the Sr. Network Engineer you will provide effective engineering by demonstrating ownership and accountability for all assigned tasks and projects
* As a key team member you will partner with Infrastructure Leads, and third party service providers in the conception, evaluation, piloting, engineering and operational delivery of solutions for the organization
* You will define, document and adhere to technical and operational standards
* You will maintain detailed technical documentation (e.g. standards, process, Method of Procedures, Run Books)
* In this position, you will ensure all tasks are completed with high quality and timely execution
* You will integrate network solutions by working effectively with platform technologies; Storage, Unix, Windows, Virtualization and Database teams
You will be a key member to help the team strive for best in class teamwork by regularly stretching and consistently measuring execution to a high bar while helping to solve complex issues by participating in strategic planning sessions.
Your Career Opportunity:
As the Sr. Network Engineer you will have the opportunity to provide technical leadership to peers and junior personnel in within Infrastructure Engineering. You will also have the opportunity to provide forward thinking and be agile in adopting new technologies to meet our evolving business requirements.
You should have:
* BA/BS in computer science, engineering, or related field.
* 7+ years of experience delivering complex solutions in enterprise scale environments
* Significant experience with Cisco Nexus, Cisco Fabric Path, Cisco ASA platforms, LANs, WANs, firewalls, internetworking, data communications, and private MPLS networks
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be an excellent facilitator having strong leadership skills.
* Sound understanding of technology and its application to achieve business objectives.
You might also have:
* Interest in the mechanics of global financial markets and the investment process
* Work experience with an international company a plus
* Master's degree is a plus
* One or more of the following levels of qualification are advantageous:
Who We Are:
For more than 40 years, MSCI's research-based indexes and analytics have helped the world's leading investors build and manage better portfolios. Clients rely on our offerings for deeper insights into the drivers of performance and risk in their portfolios, broad asset class coverage and innovative research.
Our line of products and services includes indexes, analytical models, data, real estate benchmarks and ESG research.
MSCI serves 98 of the top 100 largest money managers, according to the most recent P&I ranking.
For further information on MSCI, please visit our web site at www.msci.com<http://www.msci.com>
Sr. Associate | Talent Acquisition | MSCI
O +1 212 804 1595
Russ.johnson at msci.com<mailto:Russ.johnson at msci.com> | msci.com | @msci_Inc
This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original message. Local registered entity information: https://www.msci.com/local-registered-entities
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Sr. Network Engineer - Norman JD.docx
Size: 54373 bytes
Desc: Sr. Network Engineer - Norman JD.docx
More information about the Jobs