[Fun-testing] [Mailman Bi-Directional Subscription Crazy Test] [mailman mirror] Holy moly. It looks like it Just Worked

Fri Jul 23 17:43:13 UTC 2021

So, here's another message from Jay writte on mailman and it looks like it got delivered to mailman and looks *not very stupid*.

### Check it out!!!

![image|690x276](upload://2wVtQ68v7rHmr6tLyvAkbXnpftL.png)

So you can see that it was sent by my username.

Clicking the "pfaffman_via_mailman" takes you to: `https://mailmantest.myforum.us/u/pfaffman_via_mailman` which isn't great, but isn't terrible. You could pretty up that user profile with some more info, or maybe just hide it. Oh, I"m not sure what will happen when another user replies. I guess I'll try that next.

Clicking on my avatar takes you to `https://mailmantest.myforum.us/u/pfaffman`

---
[Visit Topic](https://mailmantest.myforum.us/t/holy-moly-it-looks-like-it-just-worked/15/1) or reply to this email to respond.