[Attendee] NANOG 83 - CLEAR Health Pass

Nanog Support nanog-support at nanog.org
Thu Oct 28 22:18:15 UTC 2021

CLEAR Health Pass

As part of our commitment to the safety at NANOG, all attendees must
provide proof of full vaccination before checking in.

●  NANOG will be using Health Pass by CLEAR at the Hyatt Regency
Minneapolis, which provides a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health
insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. Complete your health screening
with Health
Pass by CLEAR ahead of time for expedited check-in and entry!

●  In addition to Health Pass, we will also accept your vaccination record
+ I.D upon check-in.

●  For the most efficient entry possible, we encourage every attendee to
enroll with CLEAR before NANOG 83 and complete their COVID-19
pre-screening. Once your vaccination record has been uploaded to the
platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be
verified. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24
hours before the event.

Instructions

Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR

   1.

   Download  the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile.

Android <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clearme.clearapp>

iOS <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/clear-fast-touchless-access/id1436333504>

   1.

   Select “Have a Code?” and enter the code EFATTENDEE4

   1.

   Tap “Enroll or verify your in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
   1.

      New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number,
      and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
      2.

      Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your
      membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
      2.

   Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely
   confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test results

Step 2: Before arriving to the event, complete your Health Pass for faster
entry at check-in

   1.

   Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile
   2.

   Confirm your identity with a quick selfie
   3.

   Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!

Need help?  Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for
assistance

Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination
or test results with the event organization.