[Attendee] Thank you for attending NANOG 81!

NANOG Support nanog-support at nanog.org
Fri Feb 12 21:00:00 UTC 2021

Dear NANOG 81 Attendees,

Thank you for attending NANOG 81 Virtual! We hope you enjoyed the
conference, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Looking for more opportunities for professional development + education?
Our next NANOG U Webinar, “BGP Fundamentals
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/webinar-bgp-fundamentals/>” takes place
Friday, February 26.

Be sure to sign up for the NANOG Newsletter
<https://newsletter.nanog.org/signup> and the NANOG Mailing List
registration opens + get all the latest news delivered right to your
in-box, including future webinars, information on how to access the NANOG
81 Virtual webcast on YouTube + NANOG TV
<https://www.nanog.org/news-stories/nanog-tv/>, and stories featuring our
innovative community.

Sincerely,

NANOG Staff