[Attendee] Welcome to Day 3 of NANOG 80!

NANOG Support nanog-support at nanog.org
Wed Oct 21 13:52:09 UTC 2020

Dear NANOG 80 attendees,

Welcome to Day 3 of NANOG 80 sponsored by AWS! Following are some key
points for today.

Agenda

The NANOG 80 Agenda <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/agenda/> has
been updated for the last day of the meeting.

Surveys

Complete the NANOG 80 daily surveys <https://nanog.org/surveys/> each day
of the conference, to enter drawings for a $100 gift card. A winner will be
drawn from each day’s responses on Friday, October 23.

Sponsorship

We extend a special thank you to our NANOG 80 Sponsors
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-78/our-sponsors/>!

Ensure you are logged into your NANOG Profile

We have a How To Guide <https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/how-to-guide/>
available to help, and you can always reach us at nanog-support at nanog.org
for assistance.

Navigate to Live Stream

There is one live stream today:

    Track 1 <https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/track-1/> + chat window

How to take part in Virtual Expo

Visit the NANOG 80 Virtual Expo
<https://nanog.org/meetings/nanog-80/virtual-expo/> throughout the
conference to learn about the latest technologies, and connect with reps
from 19 North American companies. You'll have the chance to win a variety
of swag + prizes in each booth, and pick up clues for the final scavenger
hunt <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WZQNDMF>. Expo doors are open through
Friday, 10/30!

Sincerely,

NANOG Staff