NANOG 73 Lightning Talk submissions

Ryan Woolley rwoolley at netflix.com
Sun Jun 24 21:22:38 UTC 2018

NANOG 73 Attendees,

The NANOG Program Committee welcomes you to Denver!

We are accepting Lightning Talk submissions for six 10-minute speaking
slots: three on Tuesday, starting at 3:00pm MDT, and three on
Wednesday, starting at 3:30pm.

A lightning talk is a very short presentation by any attendee on a
current topic relevant to the NANOG audience.  If you have a topic
that's timely and interesting we encourage you to submit it.

Please submit an abstract via https://pc.nanog.org  Acceptance
messages will be sent to speakers of selected talks Monday evening for
the Tuesday session and Tuesday evening for the Wednesday afternoon
session.

If you have any questions please contact nanogpc at nanog.org.

Thanks!

Ryan Woolley