[Attendee] NANOG 68 Day Three

Ilissa Miller imiller at nanog.org
Wed Oct 19 12:56:03 UTC 2016

Welcome to day three of NANOG 68, with thanks to our sponsor Cyrus One.

Here are some quick highlights for the day:

8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. – Registration opens in the Regency Foyer (Banquet
Level)

8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. – An Espresso Bar, sponsored by Netflix, is being
served in the Regency Foyer (Banquet Level)

8:30 - 9:30 a.m. – Breakfast will be held in the International Ballroom
(Lobby Level)

11:00 - 11:30 a.m. – Morning Break will be held in the Regency Foyer
(Banquet Level) sponsored by NS1, China Unicom (Americas), and Windstream

1:00 - 2:30 p.m. – Lunch (On Your Own)

4:15 - 4:45 p.m. – Afternoon Break will be held in the Regency Foyer
(Banquet Level)

6:00 - 7:00 p.m. – Join ARIN Poolside at the Fairmont Hotel for a
pre-social

7:00 - 9:00 p.m. – DE-CIX sponsors the closing social at the Fairmont Hotel

Please thank our sponsors who help make NANOG possible.

And finally, limited sponsorship opportunities for NANOG 69, sponsored by
LINX, taking place February 6-8, 2017 in Washington, D.C., are now
available. Please visit me at the Sponsorship Help Desk or email
sponsor-support at nanog.org to inquire about what is available.

Most Sincerely,

Ilissa Miller

--