[Attendee] NANOG 68 - Sunday October 16, 2016

Gary Campbell gcampbelljm at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 16:51:14 UTC 2016

Good day,
Did not receive the lunch invitation either.
Gary

    On Monday, October 17, 2016 10:11 AM, Ilissa Miller <imiller at nanog.org> wrote:

 Dear NANOG 68 Attendees, As we get ready to kick-off NANOG 68, hosted by CyrusOne, here are just a few reminders for today, Sunday, October 16, 2016: NANOG 68 takes place at the Fairmont Dallas, located at 1717 North Akard Street in Dallas, TX. The phone number is 1.214.720.2020. Registration for NANOG 68 opens this afternoon from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. in the Regency Foyer (Banquet Level).
We look forward to kicking off NANOG 68 tomorrow morning! Registration opens at 8:30 a.m. in the Regency Foyer (Banquet Level), along with an Espresso Bar sponsored by Netflix. Welcome Refreshments, served from 8:30 -11:00 a.m., sponsored by GlobeNet, Kentik and Radware, will be located in the Regency Foyer with seating in the Gold Room (Banquet Level).
Wishing you another great NANOG!Ilissa Miller --
Ilissa MillerSponsorship Sales Director for NANOGTel:  +1.914.315.6424Mobile:  +1.917.743.0931email:  imiller at nanog.org