[Attendee] NANOG 67 Welcome Message

Dave Temkin dtemkin at netflix.com
Wed Oct 12 01:48:18 UTC 2016

The same place that you can recommend:

Aaron Klink
Kevin Blumberg
Patrick Gilmore
Paul Ebersman
Paul Fischetti
and of course, William Charnock

per the email from Betty earlier to members@ (eligible voters)-

Hello NANOG Members,

A quick reminder that Statements of Support for NANOG Board Candidates can
be made HERE <https://www.bigpulse.com/127736/> through 17:00 EDT,
12-October-2016. Your words of support will be listed with the candidate's
name.  You will need to sign-in first, then can click on "SUBMIT A COMMENT"
next to the Candidate you wish to provide a statement for.

Sincerely,

NANOG Elections Committee

Best Regards,
-Dave Temkin