[Attendee] NANOG 67 Welcome Message

Prescott, David dprescott at integraoptics.com
Mon Jun 13 19:26:17 UTC 2016

How can we post openings to a private dinner as we have a couple of extra seats to meet Dr. Peter Schultz the co-inventor of fiber optics cable?

[image1.PNG]

David Prescott
CEO/CTO
Integra Optics Inc
dprescott at integraoptics.com
518-573-2855

On Jun 11, 2016, at 5:55 PM, Jason Crowley <jason.d.crowley at gmail.com<mailto:jason.d.crowley at gmail.com>> wrote:

I have a question regarding my registration. There is a chance I might not be able to make the conference last minute and wondering if I can transfer my registration to another member of our team. Please let me know if that is possible.

Thanks,

Jason Crowley
Oracle