[Attendee] NANOG 67 - Sunday June 12, 2016 - General Information

Ilissa Miller imiller at nanog.org
Sun Jun 12 14:15:41 UTC 2016

Dear NANOG 67 Attendees –

As we get ready to kick-off NANOG 67, hosted by EdgeConneX, here are just a
few reminders for today, Sunday June 12, 2016.

NANOG 6y takes place at the Fairmont Millennium Park
<http://www.fairmont.com/chicago/>in Chicago, Illinois. The address is 200
N Columbus Dr, Chicago, IL 60601 <http://www.fairmont.com/chicago/>. The
phone number is 1-312-565-8000.

Registration for NANOG 67 opens this afternoon from 4:00pm - 6:00pm in the
Imperial Foyer (B2 Level).

Today, starting at 8:30am Facebook is sponsoring the NANOG 67 Hackathon.
This one day event will bring network operators together in a room to
develop new ideas and hacks for automating production internet networks. By
gathering together at NANOG 67 to collaboratively hack on code or hardware,
develop ideas, and documentation we can open the possibilities of holistic
network management through automation.   This takes place in the Rouge Room
on the lobby level.

8:30am - Breakfast is served in the Gold Room (2nd Floor) for NANOG
Hackathon participants (pre-registration required)

9:30am - The Hackathon begins in the Rouge Room (Lobby Level)

12:30pm - Lunch is served in the Rouge Room (Lobby Level) for NANOG
Hackathon participants (pre-registration required)

4pm - NANOG 67 general registration opens in the Imperial Foyer (B2 Level)

We look forward to kicking off NANOG 67 tomorrow morning!  Registration
opens at 8:30am in the Imperial Foyer, along with an Espresso Bar sponsored
by AMS-IX.  Welcome Refreshments, sponsored by NSFocus and Radware, will be
served in the Rouge/Cuvee (Lobby Level). Sponsors will be set up in the
Imperial Foyer (B2 Level) please stop in to visit with them.

Wishing you a great NANOG!
Ilissa

--
Ilissa Miller