[Attendee] NANOG 66 General Meeting Survey

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at nanog.org
Tue Feb 16 15:26:01 UTC 2016

Thank you for attending NANOG 66 in San Diego, California.

MEETING SURVEYS
We hope you enjoyed the meeting.  Please take a few minutes to complete our General Meeting Survey here <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nanog66>.  We will be closing the surveys Friday, February 19, 2016 4:00pm Pacific.  We rely on your feedback to help us improve future NANOG meetings, so tell us what you liked and what we can do better.

If you have not had a chance to rate some of the talks, the survey links to the daily presentations are below.
Monday <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N66Monday>
Tuesday <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N66Tuesday>
Wednesday <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N66Wednesday>

MEETING REPORT
Meeting presentations and webcasts are posted here:  NANOG 66 Agenda <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog66/agenda>
Survey results will be posted Friday, March 4, 2016 here: NANOG 66 Survey Results <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog66/surveyresults>

NANOG 67 - Save the date!
We hope to see you in Chicago, IL, June 13-15, 2016.  We appreciate your feedback and participation in the NANOG community!

Cheers,

Valerie

Valerie Wittkop
NANOG Program Director