[Attendee] NANOG 66 Daily Reminder - Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Ilissa Miller imiller at nanog.org
Wed Feb 10 15:22:41 UTC 2016

Welcome to day three of NANOG 66, with thanks to our host Console by IIX!

Last reminder to take the daily Survey Raffle, sponsored by Spread, for a
chance to win: 1) DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter Drone with 2.7K HD
Video Camera (by DJI), 2) Apple iPad Pro (32GB, Wi-Fi, Space Gray) - 12.9"
Display (by Apple) or 3) Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Wireless (by Bowers &
Wilkins).

Here are some quick highlights for Wednesday February, 10, 2016:

8:30am – Registration opens in the Bayview Foyer

8:30am – 9:30am  – Breakfast in Harbor Island 3 sponsored by 910Telcom,
Telstra,

11:00-11:30am – Morning Break in the on the Bayview Lawn, outside of the
Grand Foyer, sponsored by EvoSwitch and WindStream

1:00-2:30pm – Lunch on your own

4:00-4:30pm  – Afternoon Break on the Bayview Lawn, outside of the Grand
Foyer sponsored by Adddrex

5:30-6:00pm – Conference Closing in the Grande Ballroom featuring NANOG’s
Executive Director,  Betty Burke with special thanks to NANOG 66 sponsors.

For details about the program, sessions and speakers, please view the
online agenda here:   <http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog65/agenda>
http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog66/agenda

Don’t forget to take the Daily Survey,
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog66/survey> sponsored by Spread
Networks, for a chance to win either:

1) DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Quadcopter Drone with 2.7K HD Video Camera (by
DJI),

2) Apple iPad Pro (32GB, Wi-Fi, Space Gray) - 12.9" Display (by Apple)

or

3) Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Wireless (by Bowers & Wilkins).

https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog66/survey

Please note, sponsorship opportunities for NANOG 67, hosted by EdgeConneX,
taking place June 13-15, 2016 in Chicago are now available.  Please contact
me today or send me a message.  I will respond accordingly.

Best,
Ilissa

--
Ilissa Miller