[Attendee] Running

Mike Winslow mike.winslow at gdt.com
Tue Feb 9 04:47:46 UTC 2016

Please give me a beer

On Feb 8, 2016, at 4:12 PM, Nico CARTRON <nc at efficientip.com<mailto:nc at efficientip.com>> wrote:

Folks,

we held the first running session this morning and it was a nice one!

Now we'd like to do it again tomorrow, and I think it's worth mentioning that we will do different groups, according the distance.
We were thinking about having the following distances:

  *   2 miles
  *   4 miles
  *   6 miles and above.

Also, every pace is welcome, should you run fast or slow, or even walk.

And also to accommodate waking up hours, we will have two starts:

  *   one at 6am - meet up at 5:45am
  *   the other one at 7am - meet up at 6:45.

We can meet up near the Starbucks in the Sheraton lobby, and according to the number of people showing up,
we'll create groups accordingly.

So if you want to have a run and some fun in the morning, see you tomorrow!

Cheers,

--
Nico CARTRON
EfficientIP