[Attendee] Running

Nico CARTRON nc at efficientip.com
Mon Feb 8 19:47:34 UTC 2016

Folks,

we held the first running session this morning and it was a nice one!

Now we’d like to do it again tomorrow, and I think it’s worth mentioning that we will do different groups, according the distance.
We were thinking about having the following distances:
2 miles
4 miles
6 miles and above.

Also, every pace is welcome, should you run fast or slow, or even walk.

And also to accommodate waking up hours, we will have two starts:
one at 6am - meet up at 5:45am
the other one at 7am - meet up at 6:45.

We can meet up near the Starbucks in the Sheraton lobby, and according to the number of people showing up,
we’ll create groups accordingly.

So if you want to have a run and some fun in the morning, see you tomorrow!

Cheers,

--
Nico CARTRON
EfficientIP