[Attendee] Airport Ride Share

Dave Temkin dtemkin at netflix.com
Sat Feb 6 15:14:24 UTC 2016

There is a free shuttle that runs every 20 minutes:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/area/transportation.html?propertyID=127&language=en_US

Airport Shuttle

   - Fee: Complimentary
   - Hours: 24 hours; Complimentary airport shuttle runs every 20 minutes
   from the San Diego International Airport between the hours of 5am and 12am.
   Outside of these hours guests may request a pickup by phoning the hotel
   directly.
   - About: Onsite;

   Our shuttle vans are white with baby blue accents and run from the
   Marina Hotel, Bay and the airport terminals.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Michael Still <stillwaxin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll be on DL2267 Landing at about 1300 Local Sunday. Anyone up for a ride
> share from the airport to the main conf hotel Sheraton? Hit me up unicast
> if you are game.
>
> --
> [stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$ cat .signature
> cat: .signature: No such file or directory
> [stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$

Dave Temkin
Vice President | Global Networks
Netflix