[Attendee] NANOG 65 General Meeting Survey

Allison Renard allisonr at nanog.org
Mon Oct 12 23:49:52 UTC 2015

Thank you for attending NANOG 65 in Montreal, Quebec Canada.

MEETING SURVEY

We hope you enjoyed the meeting. Please take a few minutes to complete our
General Meeting Survey Here <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/nanog65> !

If you have not had a chance to rate some of the talks the survey links are
below.

Monday <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N65Monday>

Tuesday <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N65Tuesday>

Wednesday <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N65Wednesday>

We will be closing the surveys Friday October 23, 2015 4:00 PM (PT).

We rely on your feedback to help us improve future NANOG meetings, so tell
us what you liked and what we can do better.

MEETING REPORT

Meeting presentation and webcasts are posted here; NANOG 65 Agenda
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog65/agenda>

Survey results will be posted by Monday, November 9, 2015 here;
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog65/surveys> NANOG Surveys
<https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog65/surveyresults>

NANOG 66

Save the date!

We hope to see you in San Diego, CA February 8-10, 2016. We appreciate your
feedback and participation in the NANOG community!