[Attendee] NANOG 65 - Day Three Messages

Ilissa Miller imiller at nanog.org
Wed Oct 7 11:57:02 UTC 2015

*Welcome to Day Three of NANOG 65 with thanks to our host **Torix - *

Here are some quick highlights for the day:

8:30am – Registration opens in the Mezzanine

8:30am – 9:30am  – Breakfast on the Convention level sponsored by Approved
Networks, Ciena and Nominum.

11:00-11:30am – Morning Break on the Convention level sponsored by Fujitsu
and IPv4 Market Group

1:00-2:30pm – Lunch on your own

4:00-4:30pm  – Afternoon Break on the Convention level

Election Results (Members of NANOG, don’t forget to vote!).

6:00-7:00pm – ARIN Social in the Hochelaga Room.   All ARIN and NANOG
attendees are invited for a complimentary Happy Hour event.

In addition - attendees at NANOG 65 and ARIN 36 who registered for the
meeting by 1 October are eligible to vote in the 2015 Number Resource
Organization Number Council (NRO NC) election to seat a representative from
the ARIN region.

Each Regional Internet Registry seats three representatives from its region
on the NRO NC, which fulfills the functions of the Address Supporting
Organization of ICANN.

We encourage you to review the candidate biographies and submit or view
Statements of Support at:

https://www.bigpulse.com/p35820/

You may also view a compilation of Candidate questionnaire responses at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/candidate_bios.pdf

We strongly encourage you to take a few moments to cast your ballot before
the polls close on 3:00 PM EDT Friday, 16 October. If you have any
difficulty voting or need more information please email info at arin.net or
visit the ARIN Election Help Desk during the week in Montreal.

For details about the NANOG program, sessions and speakers, please view the
online agenda here:  http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog65/agenda.

Don’t forget to take the NANOG daily survey for a chance to win a Microsoft
Surface Pro sponsored IPv4 Market Group:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N65Wednesday

The NANOG Agenda is also available to download to your local electronic
calendar via Guidebook. The app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod
Touches and Android devices.  To use Guidebook go to
*https://guidebook.com/getit/
<https://guidebook.com/getit/>*

Thank you for another great NANOG!!! We look forward to seeing you in San
Diego, CA February 8-10, 2016, hosted by Console by IIX, Inc.. For
information about sponsorship opportunities – please contact me today or
send me a message.  I will respond accordingly.

Best,

Ilissa
--
Ilissa Miller