[Attendee] UPDATE: Lightning Talks submissions now open

Katie Birch katie at digitalocean.com
Mon Oct 5 19:59:39 UTC 2015

Can I please be removed from this email chain? It is not relevant to me.

--
Katie Birch
Employee Experience Coordinator

*DigitalOcean*
101 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS, NEW YORK, NY 10013
We're Hiring! <https://digitalocean.com/careers> | digitalocean.com |
@digitalocean <https://twitter.com/#!/digitalocean> | @katebirch
<https://twitter.com/KateBirch>