[Attendee] NANOG 64 – Wednesday June 3, 2015

Ilissa Miller imiller at nanog.org
Wed Jun 3 14:15:09 UTC 2015

Welcome to Day Three of NANOG 64 with thanks to our host NETFLIX –

Here are some quick highlights for the day:

8:30am – Registration opens.  There is a welcome raffle for attendees,
sponsored by XIRRUS for a WAP device (Wireless Access Point).

8:30am – 9:30am  – Breakfast one the 32nd floor, sponsored by Airtel and
ARIA Networks

11:00-11:30am – Morning Break in the Italian room sponsored by NTT
Communications, Pica8, and PCCW Global

1:00-2:30pm – Lunch on your own

4:00-4:30pm  – Afternoon Break in the Italian room sponsored by LinkedIn,
Open-IX and Staminus Communications

For details about the program, sessions and speakers, lease view the online
agenda here:  https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog64/agenda

The NANOG Agenda is also available to download to your local electronic
calendar via Guidebook. The app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod
Touches and Android devices.  To use Guidebook go to
https://guidebook.com/getit/

Don’t forget to take the daily survey for a chance to win a $500 Amazon
Giftcard sponsored by ZenFi Networks:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N64Wednesday

Thank you for another great NANOG event.  We look forward to seeing you in
Montreal, October 5-8, 2015, hosted by Torix. For information about
sponsorship opportunities – please contact me today or send me a message.
I will respond accordingly.

Best,

Ilissa