[Attendee] NANOG 63

Anabel Martinez amartinez at nanog.org
Fri Feb 13 21:56:22 UTC 2015

Sent on behalf of Betty Burke, Executive Director

Thank you for attending NANOG 63 in San Antonio, TX!

MEETING SURVEY

We hope you enjoyed the meeting. Please take a few minutes to complete our General Meeting Survey Here!

If you have not had a chance to rate some of the talks the survey links are below.

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog63/surveys
We will be closing the surveys Friday February 20, 2015 4:00 PM (PT).

We rely on your feedback to help us improve future NANOG meetings, so tell us what you liked and what we can do better.

MEETING REPORT

Meeting presentation and webcasts are posted here; NANOG 63 Agenda

Survey results will be posted by Friday February 27, 2015 here; NANOG Surveys

NANOG 64

Save the date!  We hope to see you in San Francisco, California June  1-3, 2015. We appreciate your feedback and participation in the NANOG community!

Anabel Martinez/ NANOG/ www.nanog.org
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117 / Fremont, CA 94538
T: +1.510.492.4032 / F: +1.510.492.4001 /

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS);
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com