[Attendee] NANOG 63 – Sunday February 1, 2015.

Ilissa Miller imiller at newnog.org
Sun Feb 1 12:30:27 UTC 2015

Dear NANOG 63 Attendees –

As we get ready to kick-off NANOG 63, hosted by CyrusOne here are just a
few reminders for today, Sunday February 1, 2015.

NANOG 63 takes place at the Marriott Riverwalk located at 889 East Market
Street.

Registration for NANOG 63 opens this afternoon from 4-6pm.

*Tonight is the Super Bowl!  Thanks to our social sponsors, Cologix and
Infomart, starting at 5pm CT please RSVP to:  socials at nanog.org
<socials at nanog.org> if you plan to attend.*

The Super Bowl Social takes place at The Iron Cactus, 200 Riverwalk (a
short walk from the Marriott).

We look forward to kicking off NANOG 63 tomorrow morning!  Registration
opens at 8:30am, welcome refreshments will be available for all attendees
(set-up for sponsors is at 8am).

Most Sincerely,

Ilissa

--