[Attendee] NANOG 62 Monday Sponsor and Social Information

Ilissa Miller imiller at newnog.org
Mon Oct 6 12:12:20 UTC 2014

Good Morning NANOGers - Good Morning Baltimore!

Today is day one of NANOG 62 hosted by EdgeConneX.  As you plan your day,
please be sure to stop by, visit and thank our sponsors.  Today's meeting
sponsors are:

Welcome Refreshments (8:30am-11am) Carpathia, Facebook & Radware

Newcomer's Lunch (12:00-1pm) Verisign

Welcome Lunch (12:00-1pm) Brocade, Microsoft & Netflix

Afternoon Break (2:30-3pm) IntegraOptics, Myriad Supply & XKL

Please note the Sponsorship Help Desk is open on Monday as follows:

- 10-12pm

- 2:30-3pm

- 4-5pm

NANOG 63, February 2-4, 2015 in San Antonio, TX, hosted by Cyrus
One sponsorships are now available.  During NANOG 62, sponsors who sign-up
and return the MOU within 10-days following N62 will receive an extra paid
for in advance registration for NANOG 63 (excluding Beer and Gear and
Socials).  Please visit me at the Sponsorship help desk!

And this evening's Social Sponsors, our Host EdgeConneX and XO.

Tonight's social event details are as follows:

Time: 6:30-10:30pm

Location:  Maryland Science Center 601 Light St., Baltimore, MD

Special Activities:  Planetarium shows (3)

7pm Black Holes: Journey into the Unknown (28 minutes)

8pm The Sky Live! (25 minutes)

9pm We Are Aliens (25 minutes)

Please note:  Registration is not necessary, however seating is on a first
come basis.  Food and beverage will be available!

Most Sincerely,

Ilissa