[Attendee] NANOG 62 - Welcome to Baltimore! Tonight's Social Hosted by NETFLIX

Ilissa Miller imiller at newnog.org
Sun Oct 5 18:38:42 UTC 2014

Dear NANOGers -

Welcome to Baltimore for NANOG 62 hosted by EdgeConneX.  Tonight is our
opening social event hosted by NETFLIX and starts at 7:00pm.  We recognize
that as people are traveling in you may not have a chance to pick up your
NANOG badge (registration is open from 4-6pm at the Hyatt). Please note
that only NANOG registered attendees are invited to this event, a list will
be on-site of the registered attendees to allow you entrance without a
badge.   The ship does have capacity limitations, so if you're running late
no worries.  We will be allowing people on/off the boat throughout the
night to ensure everyone who wants to attend can do so.

For your convenience, the details are as follows:

Time:  7-11pm with rolling admission
Location:  USS Constellation, Pier 1, 301 E. Pratt Street
Buffet dinner, ship tours and a D.J. will be our entertainment.

We hope you had a safe trip in to Baltimore and look forward to another
great NANOG meeting.

Most Sincerely,
Ilissa

*Ilissa Miller*