[Attendee] Wednesday Reminders at NANOG 61

Ilissa Miller ilissa at imillerpr.com
Wed Jun 4 17:02:36 UTC 2014

Greetings Attendees!

Hope everyone had a great evening and is ready for the last day of NANOG 61 here in Bellevue.

Tonight's social is hosted by Facebook starting at 6:30pm and will be held at Power Play (just across the skybridge from the Hyatt).

Please take just a few minutes to kindly complete the NANOG 61 Surveys which are available online and/or in Guidebook.

Finally, today is the last day to take advantage of the NANOG Sponsorship promotion.  With a few exceptions, such as Beer and Gear, if you would like to Sponsor NANOG 62 in Baltimore, MD an additional paid in advance registration pass will be provided with a commitment during NANOG 61.   Please let me know if I can help you at all.

In the meantime, have a great day of sessions and meetings and see you all tonight!

Best,
Ilissa

Ilissa Miller
NANOG Sponsorship Sales Director