[Attendee] Anyone at ATL? Are flights making it out today(Thursday)

Tim D. Parker tdparker at godaddy.com
Fri Feb 14 23:18:05 UTC 2014

Matt and I finagled our way out last night via Dallas to Tucson, rental car to Phoenix, getting home around 3:00AM. It was worth it as I enjoy sitting around in shorts and sandals in this wonderful 80+ degree and sunny day...

My Point - Phoenix in February is awesome, I should never leave.

Tim Parker
Director, Networking
(480) 505-8800 x4682