[Attendee] ATL report for Feb 14, 2014

Anthony Williams alby.williams at verizon.com
Fri Feb 14 15:15:28 UTC 2014

 I concur with that report. I arrived at the airport via MARTA around
8:50a today. By 9:15a I was checked in via US Air and through security.
The security check was maybe all of 5 minutes.

 The horror stories of yesterday didn't seem to exist at 9:00a Friday
morning. Now I've got time to burn before my 2p flight out.

-Alby