[Attendee] Anyone at ATL? Are flights making it out today(Thursday)

Bob Evans bob at FiberInternational.com
Fri Feb 14 01:21:40 UTC 2014

I made it out at 11am...only to be stuck in dallas....so if you have
connections it might be better to wait....unless you like sitting in the
admirals club all night. To many other flights are messed up.
Bob Evans
CTO