[Attendee] Warning: Facebook AC -> USB adaptor

Richard A Steenbergen Richard.Steenbergen at gtt.net
Thu Feb 13 21:46:23 UTC 2014

ATL->IAH perfectly on-time on United 5163. See you guys in Bellevue. :)

On Feb 13, 2014 4:40 PM, "Tauber, Tony" <Tony_Tauber at cable.comcast.com> wrote:
FWIW, I've used the FB adapter to recharge an iPhone several times
(basically since I got it) w/o incident.   Just a second datapoint.

Next NANOG panel discussion: "Hey my cheap electronic schwag is really
cheap!"

Tried on the Tshirt, didn't get a rash.

Stay safe with whatever you do.

Tony