[Attendee] Anyone at ATL? Are flights making it out today(Thursday)

Jones, Brian bjones at vt.edu
Thu Feb 13 21:38:19 UTC 2014

My USAir flight through Charlotte to Roanoke just got cancelled. The on hold time with USAir was 45 minutes, so plug in your cell!

The Westin is booked, hoping to be able to get a room here for one more night…. They want me to check back later this evening to see if they have any cancellations.

Brian E Jones
Director
Converged Network Operations
NI&S Virginia Tech