[Attendee] Anyone at ATL? Are flights making it out today(Thursday)

Marc Rosenthal marc at webnx.com
Thu Feb 13 19:33:28 UTC 2014

I was able to get a seat on airtran 635 to LAX

Had to go do it at the airport, but the guy at the counter made it happen.

Roads were pretty reasonable getting here too.

The only catch is they won't let me check my bag until closer to departure time so I get to haunt Starbucks for a few hours reading the Internet peering playbook.

If you don't have your flight lined up yet, I suggest getting here and making it happen in person before they run out.

 Everyone in the check in line was a reschedule.

Marc Rosenthal
WebNX
1-213-232-8656

---- Paul Emmons wrote ----