[Attendee] Anyone at ATL? Are flights making it out today (Thursday)

Wayne E Bouchard web at llnw.com
Thu Feb 13 16:35:17 UTC 2014

I'm betting that anyone who is scheduled to depart after about 2pm
will probably be alright as long as their destination isn't frozen
over.

The clouds are really thinning out now and according to the sattelite,
this is their last gasp.

I'm also betting that tonight in Atlanta, it will be *COLD* so be
prepared if you're departing Friday.

-Wayne