[Attendee] Reminder: NANOG 60 'Ice Reception' at 6:15pm in the Atlanta Ballroom

David Diaz davediaz at fla.net
Thu Feb 13 03:46:36 UTC 2014

1) for those needing to drive, if you get a car the roads were safe about a 100miles south. Above 34F the ice melted off our cars and while they hit the windshield with a thumb, it wasn't bad. The roads were wet but no ice. Gainesville and Tampa airports are open.

2) if anyone took notes or video of
The peering bof some of us would love to see them.

3) if you do drive use the middle lane as they are salting and sanding those first on the hwy. we took I75 south.

Good luck & see you all next NANOG!
Thanks Betty & everyone for a cool NANOG!

David