[Attendee] Early/Late Departure Fee from Westin

T.J. Kniveton T.J.Kniveton at turn.com
Wed Feb 12 14:49:35 UTC 2014

I didn¹t get a fee when I checked out yesterday.. But I also told them I
may need to leave early when I checked in, and am SPG Gold.

Thanks,
TJ

TJ Kniveton
Vice President, Global Infrastructure & Operations
o +1 650.257.6102 m +1 415.430.8080
www.turn.com

This message is Turn Confidential, except for information included that is
already available to the public. If this message was sent to you
accidentally, please delete it.