[Attendee] Welcome to NANOG 60 - Atlanta

Betty Burke <[email protected]> betty at newnog.org
Sat Feb 8 19:37:52 UTC 2014

Colleagues:

Please excuse the extra email and accept my apology for the earlier typo.
The correct url for GuideBook to use Guidebook
go to http://guidebook.com/g/s69kxwth/ <http://guidebok.com/g/s69kxwth/>
Once the app is installed, select "Download Guides" at the bottom and then
either search for "NANOG 60" or choose "Redeem Code" and enter "s69kxwth".
Sincerely,
Betty