[Attendee] NANOG 59

Anabel Martinez amartinez at nanog.org
Wed Oct 23 16:09:39 UTC 2013

Thank you for attending NANOG 59 in Phoenix, Arizona!

MEETING SURVEY

We hope you enjoyed the meeting. Please take a few minutes to complete our General Meeting Survey Here!

If you have not had a chance to rate some of the talks the survey links are below.

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog59/surveys

We will be closing the surveys this Friday October 25, 2013 (PDT).

We rely on your feedback to help us improve future NANOG meetings, so tell us what you liked and what we can do better.

MEETING REPORT

Meeting presentation are posted here; NANOG 59 Agenda

The webcasts will be posted shortly at the same URL.

NANOG 60

Save the date!  We hope to see you in Atlanta, Georgia February 10-12, 2014 for NANOG 60.

We appreciate your feedback and participation in the NANOG community!

Anabel Martinez/ NANOG/ www.nanog.org
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117 / Fremont, CA 94538
T: +1.510.492.4032 / F: +1.510.492.4001 /

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS);
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com