[Attendee] Airport Rideshare

Andrew Fisher afisher at myriadsupply.com
Sun Oct 6 15:19:13 UTC 2013

We are on US Airways 625 landing at 12:49pm.  Renting a car so happy to drive anyone who is landing around the same time.  Should have 2 open seats.

-Andy

Andrew Fisher
CEO / Myriad Supply

On Oct 6, 2013, at 11:16 AM, "Kynan Lalone" <kynanlalone at gmail.com<mailto:kynanlalone at gmail.com>> wrote:

I'm flying in on flight US498 from SFO arriving at 1:45.  I'm staying at a nearby hotel but I will have a vehicle and can drop you two off if you don't mind the crappy subcompact they got me :)

--Kynan

On Sunday, October 6, 2013, Chris Woodfield wrote:
Glomming onto the thread - Jen and I are arriving at 1:45PM on UAL 498 from SFO. Would be great to be able to fit a third (or fourth, space permitting) into a taxi.

-C