[Attendee] Final Agenda Published - NANOG 59

David Temkin dave at temk.in
Wed Oct 2 16:20:00 UTC 2013

All,

The final agenda for our meeting next week has been published at
http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog59/agenda

Please note that the program begins at 10AM on Monday and the tutorials can
now be found on Tuesday morning.  I hope you all share the excitement that
I do for this great program.

For newcomers, we'll host a welcome lunch on Monday at noon.  Even if
you're an old timer, we'd love to have you at this lunch to help introduce
this potentially record-breaking crowd (we sit at 594 registered attendees
at this moment) to NANOG and help them get the most of their time at the
meeting.

We'll provide you with more information on-site, and as always, feel free
to seek out a member of any of the committees - Program, Development,
Communications, and of course, the Board of Directors, if you have any
questions.  I promise we're a friendly bunch!

Best Regards,
-Dave Temkin
Chair, NANOG Program Committee