[Attendee] RIPE Atlas Measurement Probe Reminder

Owens, Nathan (Contractor) Nathan_Owens at cable.comcast.com
Mon Jun 24 18:35:57 UTC 2013

Hello NANOG Attendees,

I hope you had a great time at NANOG, I certainly did. Thanks again to the great sponsors!

We handed out almost 200 RIPE Atlas measurement probes at NANOG 58, and so far we have received registration information from around 50 participants. We wanted email and urge everyone who received a RIPE Atlas measurement probe to please go to http://tinyurl.com/ripeatlas and register your Atlas measurement probe. Once the Atlas measurement probe is registered, you can plug it in and start gathering data!

RIPE will love getting this data – there are over 20 States which have 0-1 probes.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly or email ripeatlas-monitor at lists.comcast.com <mailto:ripeatlas-monitor at lists.comcast.com>

Thanks again for your participation and we look forward to seeing your probe come online!

Thanks,
Nathan